Outdoor adventurers and backcountry explorers can all agree that Darn Tough makes some of the best Merino wool socks on the market. With a lifetime guarantee, you can’t go wrong with any of their products. That’s why we must spotlight the Darn Tough Light Hiker Micro Crew Socks as one of our favorite outdoor socks – especially for warmer weather.
These socks are built for the rugged outdoors. The durable blend of Merino wool provides long-lasting comfort while hitting the trail. Moreover, the micro crew height works well with both trail runners and hiking boots.
Unlike the original Hiker Micro Crew socks, the Light Hiker Micro Crew is made with thinner fabric. This offers a bit more breathability and a better foot feel but sacrifices overall warmth. So, we wouldn’t suggest these for winter outdoor activities.
To sum up, we can not say enough good things about Darn Tough. These Light Hiker Micro Crew socks are the pinnacle of performance and make an essential addition to your outdoor ensemble.
Darn Tough Light Hiker Micro Crew – Specs & Features:
- 54% Nylon, 43% Merino wool, 3% spandex
- Lightweight, breathable fabric
- Light cushion level (terry loops underneath foot and on back of ankle)
- Rises to upper ankle (3/4 crew)
- Made in the USA
- 4 colors available
- black, denim, gray, & taupe
- Engineered features like targeted mesh and cushioning provide maximum comfort & performance
- Lightweight fabric is thin but highly durable
- The Light Hiker Micro Crew socks are backed by Darn Tough’s unconditional lifetime guarantee
- User-reported sizing runs a bit small (they may feel tighter than similar socks)
- Dries slower than synthetic alternatives
Adventure | Camping | Hiking | Running | Training
Disclaimer: Merino Wool Gear DOES NOT sponsor products. However, as an Amazon Associates Member, we may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases.