Exploring above the treeline is a magical feeling. Ancient, picturesque mountains travel as far as the eye can see. It’s the closest thing to what you may call heaven. And the closest thing to heaven on your feet? The Darn Tough Treeline Micro Crew Cushion Socks.
Let’s start with a bit of the technical expertise in these socks. The fabric is midweight, and the fit is supportive but not overly tight or loose. The sock material comprises nearly 58% Merino wool for comfort and odor resistance, with the rest synthetic for added durability. You get all the best aspects of Darn Tough socks and a fantastic color scheme and design.
We don’t think we can ever say it better than Darn Tough when describing their products. So, when it comes to the women’s Darn Tough Treeline’s, there is only one way to describe them: The Ultimate Hiking Sock.
Darn Tough Treeline – Specs & Features:
- 63% Merino Wool, 35% Nylon, 2% Spandex material construction
- Midweight sock fabric (good for 3-season outdoor activities)
- Micro Crew Height (3/4 Crew)
- High-Performance features
- Made in the USA
- Launder with care
- 3 colors/styles available
- Blue (pictured), lavender, cranberry
- Excellent warmth-to-weight ratio (midweight yarn is not bulky but regulates temperature well)
- Form-fit reduces slippage and potential blisters
- Backed by Darn Tough’s comprehensive lifetime warranty
- Some users believe that the sizing runs small due to athletic fit. Make sure to consult the size charts before ordering, so you don’t get stuck with the wrong size.
- Need to launder with care (as with all Merino wool apparel)
- It may appear expensive to some people. Although considering their lifetime warranty, we feel they are one of the more affordable Merino wool sock companies on the market.
Adventure | Camping | Hiking | Travel
Disclaimer: Merino Wool Gear DOES NOT sponsor products. However, as an Amazon Associate, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.