Crafted from an ultralight, 150-GSM fabric, the Icebreaker Anatomica Boxer Briefs are one of our favorites. To clarify, I’m literally wearing a pair right now. They are my go-to everyday underwear. The next-to-skin feel is fantastic, and the material design is sound. As a result, I’ve literally rotated between three pairs for over a year without any durability issues.
In other words, I wouldn’t put my name behind them if they weren’t so damn comfortable!
Note: You should understand your daily activity levels before purchasing any underwear. Pairs with long inseams work well for heavy physical activity but may not be best for everyday office wear. We think these Anatomica boxers are versatile enough for any occasion. But, if you’re moving all day and suffer from bunching, you may want to look into the Icebreaker Cool-Lite Anatomica Zone Boxers. They have a bit more compression and a longer inseam.
In short, Icebreaker underwear is perfect for trekking through the wilderness, traveling across the country, or simply commuting to work. In the same vein, if you haven’t tried a pair (or any Merino wool underwear), you’re missing out!
Icebreaker Anatomica Boxer Briefs – Specs & Features:
- Corespun Merino wool construction (83% Merino/12% Nylon/5% Elastane)
- Ultralight, 150-GSM fabric thickness
- Slim-to-True fit (self-described by Icebreaker as a “stretchy slim fit”)
- ~4.5″-inseam length (size: large)
- Weight: ~3 oz. (size: large)
- Anti-chafe flatlock seams
- Contoured ‘ball pouch’ for better support
- Functional fly
- 7+ colors & patterns available
- Midnight navy, surf (blue), gritstone heather striped (or with black stripes), black, kale/sulfur, jet heather
- Engineered construction is supportive but not restrictive
- Excellent contoured ball pouch for added support
- Ultralight fabric is breathable and minimizes nether-region moisture
- Unique design may not be liked by everyone. It may feel too ‘close for comfort.’
- Inseam length may cause bunching for taller individuals
Adventure | Camping | Casual | Hiking | Lifestyle | Training
Disclaimer: Merino Wool Gear DOES NOT sponsor products. However, as an Amazon Associates Member, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.