Unlike traditional bikini underwear, the Icebreaker Siren Hipkini has a functional cut with plenty of hip coverage. The soft Merino wool fabric, minimal seams, and overall fit will keep you comfortable all day long.
Moreover, there are minimal panty lines when wearing this underwear (except when wearing leggings). Therefore, you can wear them with a dress, skirt, or even under your hiking pants! The design itself is the reason for the top-of-the-line versatility,
However, these Merino wool panties are on the more expensive end of the underwear spectrum. Still, don’t let the dollar amount scare you. The Icebreaker Siren Hipkini is worth every penny, in our opinion.
Note: As these briefs are among the most popular Icebreaker products, they consistently add new colors and sizes. So, keep an eye out on their website or contact them directly if you have any sizing concerns.
Icebreaker Siren Hipkini – Specs & Features:
- 83% Merino Wool/12% Nylon/5% Elastane – improves stretch & strength
- Note: material description is incorrect on Amazon
- 150 GSM fabric weight
- Fits true-to-size
- Slim, form-fitting design
- Unique hip cut
- Minimal seams for reduced irritation
- Weight: 1.31 oz (size: medium)
- 2 Colors Available (black & heather gray)
- Soft wool fabric feels luxurious to the touch.
- Unique hip cut perfect for almost any occasion
- Plenty of coverage in the front
- Hipkini style not for everyone, as the added hip support may feel odd.
- Relatively pricey compared with other Merino wool underwear
- User-reported waistband durability issues.
- If there is an issue, make sure to check if it’s covered under Icebreaker’s warranty.
Adventure | Casual | Lifestyle | Travel
Disclaimer: Merino Wool Gear DOES NOT sponsor products. However, as an Amazon Associates Member, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.