Let’s get one thing straight: you really can’t go wrong with Icebreaker gear. Not only are they one of the most sustainable and ethical companies in the Merino wool market, but they genuinely care about your needs as a customer. The Icebreaker Merino Women’s 200 Oasis Leggings exemplify their mastery in the apparel industry.
They may just look like any other pair of leggings, but the simplistic design is engineered with your comfort in mind. The high-performing wool fabric is breathable, warm, and versatile. You’ll not only look stylish with these Oasis leggings, but you’ll also feel comfortable. Also, minimal seams and an improved crotch design minimize irritation and allow for more freedom of movement. They won’t bunch, slip, or ride-down, either!
To sum up, these leggings are crafted from ZQ-certified, pure Merino wool. They are engineered by one of the top companies in the industry, too! You can’t ask for much more than that, right?
Icebreaker Merino Women’s 200 Oasis Leggings – Specs & Features:
- 100% Merino wool fabric construction
- 200 GSM fabric density – thick enough for warmth, but thin enough for breathability
- Slim to athletic fit, but not too tight
- Engineered crotch gusset for improved mobility
- Flatlock seams for enhanced comfort
- Versatile as standalone leggings or base layer under outerwear
- ~29″ inseam (size medium)
- 8.47 ounces (size medium)
- 4 colors & styles available
- Excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
- High-performing 100% Merino wool jersey fabric
- Stylish fit – one of our favorites
- The waistband may feel a bit snug for those with a larger midsection
- User-reported fabric inconsistencies – typical with 100% Merino Wool
Adventure | Biking | Camping | Hiking | Lifestyle | Running | Training | Winter Sports
Disclaimer: To maintain genuineness and authenticity, Merino Wool Gear DOES NOT sponsor products. Yet as an Amazon Associate, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.