If you think you’ll have to shell out $30+ for a pair of Merino wool underwear, you haven’t checked out the men’s Meriwool Boxer Briefs. This underwear reaps the many Merino wool benefits – soft, odor-resistant, and breathable – without the high cost. Above all, these Meriwool Men’s Merino Wool 160 Boxer Briefs have a tremendous price-to-quality ratio. Therefore, they are one of our favorite pairs of Merino undies on a budget.
The lightweight wool fabric construction offers improved temperature regulation. In other words, these Meriwoo boxers will keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. It is simply the nature of Merino to maintain a comfortable next-to-skin microclimate. As a result, you’ll stay more dry, adding to the already-fantastic odor-resistant properties.
To sum up, it’s all about Meriwool’s commitment to affordable performance apparel. They want you to feel protected and safe in the outdoors. Moreover, they want your hard-earned money protected, too!
Meriwool Boxer Briefs – Specs & Features:
- 100% Merino wool jersey fabric
- 160 GSM Fabric Weight
- 17.5-micron fibers add to comfort level
- Fit runs a bit large (make sure to consult with Meriwool sizing charts)
- ~6″ inseam
- 5 colors available (black, charcoal gray, navy, forest green, army green)
- Exceptional price-to-quality ratio (quite possibly the best on the market)
- Pure Merino wool construction improves odor-control properties
- Reportedly dryer-safe (you should still hand-dry or towel-dry, just in case)
- User-reported bunching issues. It may not be suitable for tight-fitting outerwear.
- Tag located in an uncomfortable location and may cause slight irritation (just cut it off)
Adventure | Camping | Casual | Hiking | Lifestyle | Travel
Men’s Meriwool Boxer Briefs Are Featured In:
Disclaimer: Merino Wool Gear DOES NOT sponsor products. However, as an Amazon Associates Member, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.