Typically what you see with Merino wool (and most clothing, in general) is that the quality & high-performance fabrics come at a heftier price point. But, that’s not always the case. Enter the Meriwool Men’s Merino Wool Midweight Baselayer Bottom.
Crafted from a thick, 250 GSM 100% Merino wool, these form-fitting leggings are perfect for any outdoor activity in mild temperatures. On the other hand, you can wear them as a base layer for more freezing temperatures.
You’ll be able to enjoy the outdoors with adequate protection. All while saving a few extra dollars in your bank account. You can even use the extra savings to get another pair (or a base layer top made from the same material).
Above all, the key to Meriwool’s success is that there are no-frills, and the same goes for these Men’s base layer bottoms. They are simple, functional, high-performing, and our personal favorite, affordable.
Meriwool Men’s Merino Wool Midweight Baselayer Bottom
Specs & Features:
- 100% Merino wool sourced from Australia
- 250 GSM interlock-knit midweight fabric
- 18.5-micron fiber diameter
- Athletic-to-slim fit
- Men’s sizes up to 3XL (uncommon to find big & tall Merino clothing at this price)
- 7 colors & styles available
- Hard-to-beat price-to-quality ratio (potentially the best on the Merino market)
- Fabric feels soft & luxurious to the touch
- Classic looks offer more versatility as compared with competitor’s products
- Fabric may stretch with excessive use (user-reported)
- Some users have reported pilling issues (most likely due to improper care)
Biking | Camping | Hiking | Running | Training | Winter Sports
Disclaimer: To maintain genuineness and authenticity, Merino Wool Gear DOES NOT sponsor products. Yet as an Amazon Associate, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.