Your leggings shouldn’t have to be exclusively worn for one aspect of your life. Sometimes, you want to go straight from yoga to the grocery store and then out for a quick drink with friends. That’s why we love these Meriwool Women’s Base Layer 250 Bottoms. The minimalistic design is perfect for any occasion that life throws at you.
Moreover, all of Meriwool’s products are incredibly affordable compared to other options in the Merino world. Still, they never sacrifice their product’s quality. Their raw wool is sourced directly from Australia. In other words, they cut out some of the middlemen to pass on the savings to the customer.
Overall, we highly suggest these Meriwool leggings for beginner Merino users. Therefore, you can experience all of its benefits without the excessive price.
If you would like to learn more about these leggings, or any of Meriwool’s products, check out their company profile below. Also, feel free to reach out to us if you have any specific questions.
Meriwool Women’s Base Layer 250 Bottoms
Specs & Features:
- 100% Merino wool imported from Australia
- 250 GSM fabric thickness (great as standalone leggings or base layer)
- 18.5-micron fiber thickness
- Athletic-to-slim fit (not too tight – but still supportive)
- Reportedly-safe to tumble dry
- 9 colors & styles available
- Excellent price point in terms of quality
- Simplistic design & midweight fabric improve versatility
- Gusseted crotch seams to prevent camel toe
- User-reported sizing inconsistencies (order a size down for a snugger fit – see Meriwool size charts)
- Low-waisted rise not for everyone
Camping | Casual | Lifestyle | Training | Travel | Winter Sports
Disclaimer: To maintain genuineness and authenticity, Merino Wool Gear DOES NOT sponsor products. Yet as an Amazon Associate, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.