The Minus33 Ridge Cuff Beanie is one of the most popular Merino wool beanies on the market. The 18.5-micron fiber, 100% Merino wool construction makes it feel super-soft on your head. Moreover, the 235 GSM thickness, double-layered insulation, and functional cuff will keep you cool in the harshest conditions.
In short, this Minus33 Beanie is a fantastic headwear choice for all sorts of activities.
Minus33 Ridge Cuff Beanie
Specs & Features:
- 100% Australian Merino Wool, ATLA-certified
- 235-GSM midweight fabric thickness
- 18.5-microns fiber thickness
- UPF Rating 50+
- Double-Layer Insulation
- Functional Folding Cuff
- Laundry Safe (Washer and Dryer)
- Head circumference fit: 17″- 25″
- Hat height: 9″-12″ (depending on cuff)
- Weight: 2.4oz
- 18+ Available Colors
- One-year warranty & 30-Day guarantee
- Versatile functionality (improved design and variety of colors)
- Excellent temperature regulation properties
- Affordable price without skimping on quality
- You may need an additional layer in extreme cold temperatures or during inactivity
- Compressive fit may feel too tight for some people
What can I do if the beanie is too snug?
Try soaking the hat in water and putting it on. The fibers should stretch and form to the shape of your head. When drying it, make sure it remains in the ‘stretched’ position. Note: this may void the Minus33 warranty.
Is the cuff sewn-through?
No, the cuff is functional. Therefore, you can wear this beanie slouchy like a hipster or tight-fitting like a skull-cap.
Can the Minus33 Ridge Cuff Beanie be worn under a helmet?
Yes, the fabric is thin enough to be worn under bike helmets, ski helmets, hard hats, and more!
Can I wear this hat in negative temperatures?
Yes, but not as a standalone piece. So, it’s better to add an additional hood or outer layer for better warmth. Even though the fabric is midweight, it is still breathable. As a result, chilly wind gusts can be a problem if worn by itself.
Adventure | Camping | Hiking | Travel | Winter Sports
Disclaimer: To maintain genuineness and authenticity, Merino Wool Gear DOES NOT sponsor products. However, as an Amazon Associates Member, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.