Whether you’re stretched out on the yoga mat, exploring the backcountry, or lounging on the couch watching Netflix, these Minus33 Osceola 3/4-Length Merino wool leggings will keep you comfortable. The supersoft 18.5-micron, 100% Merino construction feels terrific next to your skin, and the 235 GSM fabric thickness will keep you warm but not too warm.
In other words, with these 3/4 Bottoms, you’ll never have to worry about uncomfortable leggings again.
Moreover, the reason we love the Osceola leggings so much is that they provide year-round comfort. Their versatility is impressive. They can be worn as a base layer on backcountry expeditions or just as a standalone piece. Subsequently, that’s why they are named after Mount Osceola in New Hampshire. Adventurers have year-round fun skiing, hiking, and exploring the mountain. Therefore, you should expect the same year-round performance with these leggings.
Minus33 Osceola Midweight Wool 3/4 Bottoms – Specs & Features:
- 100% Merino wool fabric construction imported from Australia
- 235-GSM midweight fabric thickness
- 18.5-micron fibers offer a luxurious next-to-skin feel
- Standard fit – not too baggy, but also not too tight
- Temperature recommendations: Active: 0 – 30 F, Inactive 30 – 60 F
- Pull-on closure
- Cropped inseam, flatlock seams, and gusseted crotch reduce irritation
- Weight: 7.2 oz (size: medium)
- Available only in black
- Highly-engineered fit to reduce irritation and improve versatility
- Ideal length to wear with boots to reduce sock & fabric bunching
- Whole Merino wool construction offers excellent thermal regulation
- User-reported sizing issues (be sure to consult sizing charts)
- May stretch with excessive use if not cared for properly
Casual | Camping | Hiking | Lifestyle | Travel | Winter Sports
Disclaimer: To maintain genuineness and authenticity, Merino Wool Gear DOES NOT sponsor products. Yet as an Amazon Associate, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.