Minus33 has crafted a quality pair of Merino wool underwear with the women’s Woolverino Micro Boyshort. We love the overall design, as they have engineered these undies to be comfortable and reduce leg ride-up. A petite inseam adds a bit of protection and prevents you from getting an awkward wedgie. In other words, these underwear have literally got you covered.
Moreover, the thinner 145 GSM fabric weight offers plenty of breathability to keep you cool and dry as you explore the outdoors. The soft, 17.5-micron fibers feel super soft next to your skin. Likewise, the flatlock seams and snug waistband add to the boyshorts comfort level.
The only downside we really see to this underwear is its lack of versatility. For example, you wouldn’t really be rocking these with a pair of leggings. But, if you’re an outdoor adventurer, these pair of Minus 33 Woolverino Women’s Micro Boyshort are worth their weight in gold.
Well, maybe not gold because gold is heavy, and these are ultralight. You get the point, though, right?.
Minus 33 Woolverino Women’s Micro Boyshort
Specs & Features:
- 84% Merino Wool/12% Nylon/4% Spandex – provides a more athletic fit
- 145 GSM fabric weight
- Luxurious 17.5-micron fibers
- Athletic Fit
- Anti-chafe flatlock seams
- ~1″ inseam
- Weight: 1.58 oz (size: medium)
- Only available in black
- Thinner fabric offers excellent moisture control
- Seam construction crafted for minimal irritation
- Minus33 has reported that this product is dryer-safe (you should still hang-dry or towel-dry to improve longevity)
- Style not as versatile as other women’s underwear
- Limited color options available as compared with similar underwear
Adventure | Biking | Camping | Hiking | Running | Training | Travel
Disclaimer: To maintain genuineness and authenticity, Merino Wool Gear DOES NOT sponsor products. However, as an Amazon Associates Member, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.