Even though these Ridge Merino bottoms are 3/4 length (sits about mid-calf), they offer complete protection. This makes them perfect as a base layer under your snow pants, running shorts, or any other outer layer.
Note: Best paired with long socks for winter activities.
The 180 GSM fabric hits the outdoor-comfort sweet spot: thin enough so water can freely move away from your skin and thick enough to provide all-day warmth. The addition of flatlock seams, snug waistband, and functional fly make these leggings extremely versatile.
On top of that, the wool is blended with Ridge Merino’s trademarked (m)Force technology to improve durability and longevity. All in all, if you want a pair of leggings to pair with your winter socks, then check out the Ridge Merino Aspect Midweight 3/4-Length bottoms.
Specs & Features:
- (m)Force Technology (84% Merino wool/16% Nylon blend) enhances durability
- 180 GSM fabric weight (Ridge Merino classifies this as midweight, but we would say this is more heavy ultralight)
- 18.5-micron fibers
- Slim-to-athletic fit
- Weight: 6.1 oz (size medium)
- Available in Black
- Ultralight/Midweight fabric is exceptionally breathable
- Comparatively more durable than pure Merino leggings (great for heavy-use outdoor activities)
- One of the more inexpensive pairs of Merino wool base layer bottoms without sacrificing quality
- Not as warm as some of the heavier fabrics
- Leg holes can be a bit tight for people with larger calves
- If you are under 5’8″, expect the length to be more like 7/8″ rather than 3/4″
Adventure | Biking | Camping | Hiking | Running | Snowsports | Training
Disclaimer: To maintain genuineness and authenticity, Merino Wool Gear DOES NOT sponsor products. Yet as an Amazon Associate, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.