Ridge Merino is a small company making a big impression within the world of Merino wool apparel. Other companies have been jacking up their prices, leading to more expensive Merino products. However, Ridge Merino understands the balance between quality and affordability. As a result, you’ll get the most bang for your buck in the Merino underwear world with these Ridge Boxer Briefs.
These boxers use a soft, 18.5-micron fiber diameter, which is about the market average. But, what really sets Ridge Merino apart is how the design enhances the overall comfort level. The snug-fitting construction offers minimal compression but maximum protection. On the other hand, the longer inseam is not always practical to wear underneath tight-fitting pants. So, this underwear may not be best for all the skinny-jeans enthusiasts.
Ridge Boxer Briefs – Specs & Features:
- 83% Merino Wool, 12% Nylon, 5% Spandex – advanced (m)Force™ technology for better durability. Subsequently, it is 50% stronger than pure Merino fabrics, according to Ridge Merino.
- Ultralight, 170 GSM fabric density
- 18.5-micron fiber diameter
- Form-fitting, athletic fit
- Sizing runs true-to-large
- Pull-On, fly closure
- Flatlock seams and crotch gusset reduce discomfort
- 6″ Inseam
- Weight: 3 oz (size: medium)
- 4 colors available (asphalt, black, blue, & navy)
- Excellent price-to-quality ratio, as is with all of Ridge Merino’s apparel
- Long inseam creates less bunching and ride-up
- Thick and durable waistband
- A long inseam may not be best for shorter people. Make sure to check Ridge Merino’s sizing charts.
- Users have reported that sizing runs a bit large. Again, consult with the size charts.
Adventure | Biking | Camping | Hiking | Training
Disclaimer: Merino Wool Gear DOES NOT sponsor products. However, as an Amazon Associates Member, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.