Modest yet sexy; soft yet durable. lightweight yet supportive. The Smartwool Merino 150 Bikini Briefs are an ultra-versatile pair of underwear for any occasion. You can wear them at the gym, at the office, or even out in nature!
It’s hard to put into words how comfortable these underwear feel. The fabric itself almost has a silky texture, which minimizing irritation. Meanwhile, Smartwool uses flatlock seams so that the stitching itself does not cause discomfort. The 150 Bikini Briefs are designed precisely with your satisfaction in mind.
However, the added comfort and luxury comes with a bit of a price. The 150 Bikini Briefs sits on the expensive end of the Merino underwear spectrum. On the other hand, we feel like the price is justified due to their incredible qualities.
To sum up, these Smartwool bikini briefs may look basic from the outside. But they genuinely are a great pair of Merino wool underwear.
Smartwool Merino 150 Bikini Briefs
Specs & Features:
- 87%/13% Merino wool blend with corespun nylon for better strength
- Ultralight 150 GSM fabric weight
- Slim-to-small fit
- Mid-rise waist
- Flatlock seams reduce irritation
- Weight= 0.7 oz (size: medium)
- 2 colors available (black & gray)
- Excellent Merino wool quality and improved design maximizes comfort
- Offers sufficient temperature regulation through ultralight, jersey-knit fabric
- Versatile cut & style that pairs well with most outfits.
- The sizing runs a bit small. Make sure to check out Smartwool’s sizing charts before purchasing.
- Some users have reported waistband durability issues, but we have not had this experience.
Adventure | Casual | Lifestyle | Training | Travel
Disclaimer: To maintain genuineness and authenticity, Merino Wool Gear DOES NOT sponsor products. However, as an Amazon Associates member, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.