Even if you’re a fan of Merino wool apparel, you may not have heard of Woolly Clothing. Created by three friends in Seattle, this company focuses on creating clothes designed for everyday wear (something they call “Merino Foundation Wear”). They noticed that many Merino companies were tailored to outdoor lovers and travelers. Still, they wanted to make their clothing more versatile for everyday life. We can truly see this vision with the Woolly Clothing Men’s Ultralight Crew Neck Tee.
The ultrasoft 100% Merino wool construction and basic cut make this tee perfect with any outfit. The minimal seams and omission of tags also add to the enhanced comfort levels. Moreover, the simplicity of this Merino t-shirt makes it perfect for travelers. I wear mine on every single flight I take!
Note: If you aren’t a fan of this Woolly tee’s traditional crew neck, they also provide the same shirt with a shallow v-neck. We haven’t tested this one yet, but we are assuming that the overall fit is similar.
In short, if you want a more versatile t-shirt – rather than an outdoor-only tee – check out this ultralight tee from Woolly Clothing. While you’re at it, look into the rest of their Merino wool foundation wear products!
Woolly Clothing Men’s Ultralight Crew Neck Tee – Specs & Features:
- 100% Merino wool fabric construction with natural stretch
- Ultralight 150 GSM fabric weight
- 17.5-micron Merino wool (softer than the industry average)
- Modern/Regular fit
- Flatlock seams
- Zero interior tags
- 6 colors available
- black, charcoal, gray, moss, navy, slate
- 100% Merino wool fabric improves comfort & provides a natural stretch
- Excellent price-to-quality ratio
- Minimalist design and cut improves versatility
- Potential durability issues due to thinner fabric and no corespun synthetics
- You must wash this shirt with extreme care (no dryer, hang or towel dry, no harsh chemicals, etc.)
Adventure | Casual | Lifestyle | Travel
Disclaimer: Merino Wool Gear DOES NOT sponsor products. However, as an Amazon Associates Member, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.